Immigration Services

We specialize in…

  • Skilled Workers Class Immigration/PNP
  • Investor or Entrepreneurs Class Immigration
  • Family Class Immigration
  • Foreign Worker Authorizations (HRDC)
  • Foreign Student Authorizations
  • Live-in Caregiver Authorizations
  • Appeal
  • Canadian Citizenship
  • Temporary Permanent Resident

Skilled Workers Class Immigration/PNP

Skilled worker is a person who can compete and succeed in the country’s knowledge-based economy and has the ability to be self supporting upon the arrival in Canada. In order to qualify, the applicant must score a minimum of 75 points out of the possible 100 points. Please go to our free assessment tools.

Investor or Entrepreneurs Class Immigration

Investor or Entrepreneurs is a person who can support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy, either through direct investment, the entrepreneurial activity or self-employment. To be eligible for immigration as a business immigrant, the applicant is required a specific net worth and business experience as set out in the Canada immigration regulations.

Family Class Immigration

Members of the Family Class are people sponsored to come to Canada by a relative, a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada. The Family Class applicant must be the sponsor’s: Spouse, common-law or conjugal partner; dependent child, including a child adopted abroad; child under 18 to be adopted in Canada; parents or grandparents; or an orphaned child under 18 who is a brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild.

Foreign Worker Authorization

A document that authorize by Human Resources Development Canada (HRDC) issue to the Canadian Employers to hire a person who is not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.

Foreign Student Authorization

A person who is not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada wants to study in Canada with one of the Canadian institutions. A study permit identifies the level of study and length of time the individual may study in Canada. The Foreign Student is also allowed to work in Canada with the work permit.

Live-in caregiver Authorization

A person who can provide care to children, the elderly or the disabled in a private household. After working two years as a live-in caregiver you can apply to be a permanent resident in Canada.


The sponsor has a right to appeal a decision not to issue a visa to a member of the Family Class.

Canadian Citizenship

To become a Canadian Citizen, you must be 18 years of age or over; a Permanent Resident; must be in Canada legally as a “permanent resident”; must have lived in Canada for at least three years out of the four years right before the day you apply; must know English or French; and must learn about Canada.

Temporary Resident

To get your status as a visitor.